A Litigation Firm That Gets Results
- Federal Employers’ Liability Act (FELA) 50%
- Jones Act (Maritime) 15%
- Trucking Injuries 10%
- Nursing Home Abuse 10%
- Medical Malpractice 5%
- Product Liability 5%
- Automobile Crashes 5%
Attorney Charles Armbruster devotes his career to fighting for the rights of injured individuals. For almost 25 years, Charles has traveled the country representing injured individuals in 22 different states. He has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients, including over 17 cases that each resulted in recovery of $1 million or more
Charles was also recognized by Leading Lawyers as one of the top lawyers in Illinois. Membership in this organization is limited to less than five percent of practicing attorneys in a state.
Charles believes strongly in leveraging technology for the benefit of his clients. He is on the cutting edge of courtroom technology, using computers in trial years before most firms ever considered doing so. His courtroom skill and experience are such that other law firms have asked him to serve as lead trial counsel in their cases. Other attorneys and judges have designated him as AV® PreeminentTM Peer Review RatedSM by Martindale-Hubbell®.
Charles is a member of several honorary organizations. He is a member of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Members of the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum must be Life Members of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and must have acted as principal counsel in at least one case which has resulted in a multi-million dollar verdict, award or settlement. Membership is limited to fewer than 1% of U.S. lawyers, and acknowledges excellence in advocacy.
He is one of The Top 100 National Trial Lawyers. This organization is composed of the premier trial lawyers from across the country who meet stringent qualifications as civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense trial lawyers. Only the top 100 trial lawyers from each state or highly-populated regions of certain states who are actively practicing in civil plaintiff and/or criminal defense law are eligible for invitation. Invitees must demonstrate superior qualifications, leadership skills, and trial results as a legal professional.
He has been recognized as one of the Top 10 lawyers who practice in the fields of Railroad Injury Law (FELA), Trucking Collisions, and Nursing Home Abuse.
Charles is also a Senior Fellow of the Litigation Counsel of America. The LCA is an invitation-only trial lawyer honorary society. Membership is limited to less than one-half of one percent of American lawyers. The purpose of the LCA is to recognize deserving, experienced, and highly qualified lawyers. Fellows are selected and invited into Fellowship after being evaluated on effectiveness and accomplishment in litigation and trial work, along with ethical reputation.
- Washington University School of Law, St. Louis, Missouri
- J.D. - 1992
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- B.S. - 1989
- Major: Political Science
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals 10th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Oklahoma
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Western District of Oklahoma
- U.S. District Court Southern District of West Virginia
- West Virginia
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Arkansas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Oklahoma
- Leading Lawyers
- Top 10 Trucking Trial Lawyers
- Top 10 Nursing Home Trial Lawyers
- Top 100 National Trial Lawyers
- Top 10 Railroad Accident Trial Lawyers
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review RatedSM, Martindale-Hubbell®
- Top lawyers in Illinois, Leading Lawyers
Classes & Seminars Taught
- Damages, Keenan Trial Institute, Present
- Seeing is Believing, Keenan Trial Institute, Present
- Masters in Trial, Keenan Trial Institute
- Jury Selection, Madison County Bar Association
- American Association for Justice, Member, Present
- Litigation Counsel of America, Senior Fellow, Present
- Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Member, Present
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys, Member, Present
*AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review Ratings™ fall into two categories – legal ability and general ethical standards.